Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions is known to be the best Las Vegas wedding venue, especially if you’re having a ceremony only affair! Our venue not only provides exceptional ceremony only packages, but also a place where you can say your vows with a sparkling lake as your backdrop in a charming garden setting, with all the inclusions that you could hope for. In addition to this, Always & Forever is conveniently located near the Vegas Strip, as well as close to downtown Las Vegas, in the upscale area of Summerlin, making it the ideal location for marrying the one you love.
We invite you to read over our ceremony only page so you can find the perfect package for your wedding day needs, whether it’s day or evening wedding, and feel free to contact our event planners if you have any questions regarding our ceremony venues or packages.
Our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue boasts elegant ceremony locations and sensational packages that will provide you and the one you love with everything that’s needed for a fabulous ceremony. When it comes to our ceremony locations, the most notable feature is the stunning lake views, which also brings about peaceful lake breezes — it creates the ideal wedding day atmosphere.
Beautiful Ceremony Only Venues in the Las Vegas Area
Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions features several ceremony only wedding venue options to choose from that are located in the Las Vegas area. These venues include our Lakeview Chapel indoor option, as well as our popular outdoor lake and garden view locations which include Swan Garden, Grand Garden, and Heritage Garden – these are all especially beautiful locations for sunset weddings. Below you will find a brief description of each ceremony location, as well as links to their corresponding pages.
Swan Garden Ceremony Site: This elegant ceremony location is situated on the shores of a beautiful lake and is the ideal wedding site for saying your vows to one another. Additionally, Swan Garden boasts many other fabulous features that make it a must-have outdoor wedding venue for your special day — let’s take a look at few:
- Showcases an elegant wedding gazebo overlooking a sparkling lake
- Provides a lovely pathway to the altar that can be adorned with flower petals
- Situated within a lush green garden with tranquil swaying willow trees
- A charming stone bridge over the water in the background adds a romantic touch
Grand Garden Ceremony Site: This ceremony location is, as the name suggests, grand, as well as gorgeous. It will provide the bride and groom with must-have features that make for a truly romantic atmosphere and wonderful wedding photography, as seen below:
- Provides you with an outstanding wedding courtyard in a beautiful garden setting
- Boasts magnificent garden statues for an exceptional look
- This Las Vegas ceremony site showcases a stone pathway for the bride’s grand entrance
- Grand Garden sports a lovely ivy-entwined arched gazebo that sits on the lake’s edge
- Features romantic lake views with a stone bridge in the distance and calming lake breezes
Heritage Garden Ceremony Site: Heritage Garden is a Las Vegas ceremony location that you and your guests will fall in love with. Why is this the case? Because it contains notable features that can make any wedding an unforgettable affair. Additionally, this space is perfect for large or small wedding ceremonies. With that said, here are a few characteristics of this wedding venue that make it so popular:
- Lovely cascading green arches provide a grand walkway for the bride to make her entrance
- An ivy-covered gazebo that rests on the lake’s edge adds an element of romance
- Provides the couple with a gorgeous garden setting with swaying willow trees
- Lake views directly behind the altar make for stunning wedding photography
Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Site: Those seeking a traditional but modern wedding chapel in the Las Vegas area will want to consider the Lakeview Chapel. It’s an ideal wedding venue for any couple who wants an indoor ceremony with lake and garden views. Let’s take a look at more exceptional features that this chapel is known for:
- Best Las Vegas wedding chapel for those desiring an elegant ceremony
- Showcases lake and garden views through the chapel’s floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Beautiful chandelier lighting adds a touch of romance to your wedding day
- Provides the option to say your vows inside the chapel or a few steps away at the lake’s edge
- Large glass doors at the front of the chapel open up to a gorgeous lake view
Ceremony Only Wedding Venue Package Information
The couples who get married at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions choose their Las Vegas ceremony location and package based on several factors, and one of these would be the guest count. So, whether you’re planning a wedding for two, or a medium-sized ceremony with 50 guests, you will want to dive into the information below that provides you with an overview of our ceremony only packages.
If your guest count falls between two tiers, we can easily accommodate this by charging a small fee for each additional person over the specified guest count. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions regarding the package you’re interested in.
Swan Garden, Grand Garden, and Heritage Garden Packages Based on Guest Count:
- Up to 10 Guests: Marina Ceremony Only Packages
- Up to 30 Guests: Laguna Ceremony Only Packages
- Up to 50 Guests: Aqua Ceremony Only Packages
- Up to 100 Guests: Harbor Ceremony Only Packages
Lakeview Chapel Packages Based on Guest Count:
- Up to 10 Guests: Hope Ceremony Only Package
- Up to 30 Guests: Wish Ceremony Only Package
- Up to 50 Guests: Dream Ceremony Only Package
- Up to 100 Guests: Imagine Ceremony Only Package
Visit the Lakeview Chapel Ceremony Only packages page for more details.
Las Vegas Ceremony Only Package Inclusions
Our affordable ceremony only packages provide must-have inclusions that will make your wedding day outstanding — from the ceremony location to the wedding music, you will be well taken care of. With that said, let’s go over the inclusions that you can look forward to when you book a ceremony only package at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions:
- Always & Forever provides an experienced wedding planner to help coordinate your ceremony.
- Packages include access to one of our stunning lakefront ceremony sites.
- A licensed officiate for a traditional or civil ceremony will be provided (minister’s fee not included). To get married, you must have the proper license. Dive into our Las Vegas marriage license post to find out what you need to do to make it happen.
- Traditional wedding music will be included and played during the ceremony.
- The ceremony site will be completely set up for you, including your guest’s chairs, and the like.
- We can provide you with witnesses for your Las Vegas wedding ceremony, if needed.
- Flower credits will be included with most ceremony only packages. You will want to dive into our post on ideas for wedding flower use if you need some ideas.
- You will have bridal room access before the ceremony starts; the amount of time is determined by the package you book.
- A wedding photographer comes with your ceremony only package, and photo packages are available for purchase.
Our ceremony only packages build upon the previous package sizes, adding on additional inclusions. For example, our larger packages may include digital photos, as well as ceremony music that can be customized.
We Also Offer All Inclusive Weddings and Reception Only Options
If you have just started planning your wedding, and you’re not sure if you need more than a ceremony only package, or perhaps maybe you end up deciding to go with a reception only option, we can help. Always & Forever can take care of all your wedding day needs, no matter what they are. With that said, if you would like to learn more about packages that combine both the ceremony and reception, then head over to our All Inclusive Packages page. Or, you can check out our Reception Only Packages page if you’re leaning in that direction. You can also reach out to Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions and we can go over all your options to help you make the best decision as to which wedding day package is best for your needs.
Additional Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions Resources
We realize that when you’re planning a wedding, whether it’s an all inclusive ceremony and reception affair, or a ceremony only option, many resources are needed to bring all the moving parts together. With this in mind, our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue has created a wide variety of resource pages to help you plan your special day. Take a look at the links below to see if any of them sparks your interest:
- If you still need your marriage license, then be sure to read this helpful page on the topic.
- Find out more about our popular outdoor ceremony sites located near the Vegas Strip.
- We offer several beautiful ceremony gazebos that can add a romantic touch to your ceremony.
- If you’re not familiar with wedding traditions, then you will want to jump into this post on the topic.
- If you haven’t decided who you want in your wedding party, then be sure to read this post on choosing your bridesmaids.
- Learn what you need to know about wedding day transportation so can book the best limo or car on your big day.
- Find out who pays for what when planning your wedding in the Las Vegas area.
- Here are a few great tips for preparing the best maid of honor speech!
- Our venue offers several options for those wanting a fabulous Las Vegas lake wedding.
- Do you know if you should have an open bar at your reception? Read more to learn about the pros and cons.
- If you need help planning a wedding reception, this post will give you plenty of details for a successful event.
- Be sure to visit our official Wedding Venues page to see all your location options in one place.
- Learn about the exceptional reception only packages offered at Always & Forever.
- Dive into our Las Vegas Wedding Specials page for information on affordable packages.
- Visit our main Wedding Packages page for all inclusive, ceremony only, and reception only options.
- Are you unsure if you should have a DJ or live music at your reception? If so, this post can help you make up your mind.
Book Your Las Vegas Ceremony Package Today and Create Incredible Memories that Will Last a Lifetime!
If you wish to have an outdoor or indoor Las Vegas ceremony with breathtaking lake and garden views, then Always & Forever Weddings and Reception would be the perfect location to say your “I DOs”. Not only do we have ceremony sites that are located close to the Vegas Strip, but we also have affordable ceremony only packages that can provide you with incredible inclusions that will make your wedding day outstanding for you and your guests. All you have to do is reach out to our wedding team at (702) 318-5683, or contact Always & Forever online. We can help you plan your special day so that you and the one you love create the ceremony you have always dreamed about.