For brides and grooms who have a dream of saying their vows within a beautiful Las Vegas wedding chapel, we have the ideal ceremony venue just for you – Lakeview Chapel. This exceptional wedding chapel is set in a lovely location, complete with garden and sparkling lake views. In addition to this, it offers the unique option to say your “I DOs” inside the chapel or just a few steps outside the chapel doors at the edge of a gorgeous lake. Also, Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions offers affordable ceremony only and all inclusive packages that were designed specifically for our wedding chapel, which is conveniently located near the Vegas Strip, as well as downtown Las Vegas.
If Lakeview Chapel sounds like a must-have wedding venue that will make your special day complete, then be sure to dive into the following information that details the venue itself, package inclusions, and more.
A Las Vegas Wedding Chapel with Beautiful Lake & Garden Views
When you get married at Lakeview Chapel, you can be sure that your guests will be impressed with just how elegant and beautiful the chapel itself is, as well as the surrounding scenery, especially when you have a sunset wedding. Couples from all over the nation make their way to Always & Forever to tie the knot within our modern wedding chapel, and for good reason – our wedding packages are outstanding with must-have inclusions, they’re very affordable, and as mentioned, our chapel is impressive. With that said, let’s take a look at a summary of its most notable features:
- Elegant chandelier lighting adds a romantic touch to your Las Vegas ceremony
- Large glass doors at the front of the chapel provide wonderful lake breezes and stunning scenery
- Gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows offer breathtaking lake and garden views
- Designed so the couple can say their “I DOs” within the chapel, or just outside the chapel doors
Please take a moment to view just how exceptional our Las Vegas wedding chapel is by heading over to our Lakeview Chapel Image Gallery.
Ceremony Only & All Inclusive Wedding Packages for Lakeview Chapel
If you have already booked a reception venue elsewhere, and so you’re just looking for a ceremony only package, Always & Forever can meet your needs because we offer Las Vegas ceremony only wedding chapel packages. In addition to this, our full-service wedding venue provides all inclusive ceremony and reception packages for our Lakeview Chapel venue. No matter what type of wedding package you’re seeking, know that we provide incredible package inclusions that will make your wedding day a memorable affair. With that said, let’s take a moment to view more information on ceremony only and all inclusive wedding chapel packages.
Ceremony Only Packages for Lakeview Chapel
For those who are interested in an outstanding ceremony only wedding chapel package, we offer four to choose from – Hope, Wish, Dream, and Imagine. The package that would be best for you would depend upon your guest count, and all four choices come with fantastic inclusions. On top of this, when you book one of our Lakeview Chapel ceremony only packages, it will enable you to have a dream come true lakefront ceremony within the best wedding chapel in the Las Vegas area.
Take a moment to view our ceremony only wedding packages below:
Ceremony Only Package Inclusions
Here at Always & Forever, we want to ensure that your wedding ceremony is just as exceptional as you were hoping it would be. To do this, we provide you with must-have inclusions, as well as have a professional wedding planner help you every step of the way. We want you to know that from the wedding flowers to the ceremony music, you will be well taken care of. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the inclusions that come with our Lakeview Chapel ceremony only packages:
- Packages come with the use of our beautiful Lakeview Chapel for a specified amount of time.
- Wish, Dream, and Imagine chapel packages come with bridal suite usage prior to the ceremony.
- We arrange for you to have a licensed minister perform a traditional or civil ceremony (minister’s fee is paid separately).
- The bride and groom will be provided with a hand-tied rose bouquet and a rose boutonniere.
- Our team will ensure that all chairs are perfectly set up in the chapel for your guests.
- All packages come with traditional wedding ceremony music for your Las Vegas wedding.
- A professional wedding photographer will be provided (photo packages sold separately).
- If needed, witnesses will be available for your Las Vegas chapel wedding.
- A certified wedding planner will help with every detail.
All Inclusive Packages for Lakeview Chapel
For couples who would like every detail taken care of for them for both the ceremony and the reception, you will want to book an all inclusive Lakeview Chapel wedding package. We offer four outstanding options based on guest count, and this would be our Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum packages. An all Inclusive wedding can provide you and the one you love with a stress-free day where you won’t have to worry about a thing; that’s what we are here for – to make sure everything falls perfectly into place so you and your guests can enjoy your ceremony and wedding celebration.
See our all inclusive ceremony and reception packages for Lakeview Chapel below:
All Inclusive Package Inclusions
Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions will ensure your wedding day will exceed your expectations, and we do this by making sure you have all the inclusions that will make your Las Vegas ceremony and reception a success. Our wedding planners will be there to organize and direct so that everything goes as planned – from your guest’s chairs to the DJ! To give you an idea of what comes with our all inclusive wedding chapel packages, we have listed the inclusions below:
- Please note that all inclusive packages come with the ceremony inclusions listed above, as well as the reception inclusions listed below:
- Unlike our ceremony only packages, bridal suite usage comes with all our all inclusive packages – Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum.
- All inclusive packages come with the use of an elegant reception hall for a specified amount of time.
- Tables and chairs will be perfectly set up for you and your reception guests.
- We place one rose centerpiece on each table to add a touch of romance to your wedding celebration.
- A variety of linen colors will be available to choose from so that you may match your wedding colors.
- Always & Forever will offer a Champagne toast to guests who are 21 and above.
- Exceptional table service will be provided to the bride and groom.
- All inclusive packages come with a professional Las Vegas wedding DJ/emcee – see our latest post on what’s best, a DJ or live music for a wedding reception.
- Our wedding receptions come with a fabulous buffet where you may choose from our Classic or International menu.
- A beautiful multi-tier wedding cake and professional cake services will be provided to you and your guests.
If you haven’t applied for your marriage license yet, and you’re not sure how to, then be sure to read our post on Las Vegas marriage licenses.
Additional Always & Forever Wedding Day Resources
Our full-service Las Vegas wedding venue can offer you all that’s needed to plan a beautiful wedding. No matter what type of wedding you’re planning – an evening wedding, indoor or outdoor ceremony, large, or small; we are here for you. And no matter what type of advice you need – from choosing your bridesmaids to who pays for what, as well as whether or not you should have an open bar; we can help.
We have gathered some of our most popular pages that pertain to planning a Las Vegas wedding ceremony and reception. So, feel free to dive in and let us know if you have any questions:
- Take a close look at our Las Vegas wedding venues to see if you fall in love with one of them.
- Check out our page on planning a wedding reception for some great tips that will create the perfect celebration.
- We have a page where you can conveniently view all our wedding packages – be sure to check it out.
- For those who are only in need of a ceremony, we offer outstanding ceremony only packages.
- If you’re thinking about having a beautiful outdoor wedding in the Las Vegas area, then head over to this page.
- Check out our page on wedding photography for some helpful information.
- We have a great maid of honor speech article that can be of help for whoever you have chosen.
- Get married under a charming ceremony gazebo for a truly romantic wedding day.
- If you’re looking for a lake wedding ceremony venue, Always & Forever is the right choice.
- Take a look at our Las Vegas Reception Hall page to see just how elegant and affordable our banquet halls really are.
- Don’t forget to schedule your bridal hair and makeup appointment; read this page for more details.
- See our wedding traditions post for a few ideas on what to include in your ceremony and reception.
- Head over to our All Inclusive Wedding Packages page to see all your ceremony and reception options.
- For those who haven’t applied for a Las Vegas marriage license yet, be sure to read this page.
- We put together an article on wedding day transportation in Las Vegas that we know you will love!
- We also offer affordable Las Vegas reception only packages if you have booked your ceremony elsewhere.
- Make sure to check out our wedding specials to see if the package you’re interested in is on the list!
- We also have a full article on bridal updos that might be of some help to you if you’re planning on wearing your hair up.
Get Married in the Best Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas!
You can have a beautiful chapel wedding in Las Vegas when you book one of our affordable Lakeview Chapel ceremony only or all inclusive packages. Our full-service wedding venue is conveniently located near the Vegas Strip, which makes it a great location for you and your guests. In addition to this, our team has years of experience putting together chapel weddings for big and small ceremonies, as well as receptions of all sizes. Give us a call at (702) 318-5683 to let us know what your wedding day needs are and how we can help plan your ceremony or reception.