At Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions, we know just how much planning can go into ensuring your special day turns out exactly how you have envisioned it. We also know that planning a wedding can become financially difficult for some brides and grooms. With this in mind, we have created a few Las Vegas wedding specials to ensure that it’s affordable for those who would like to tie the knot at our full-service wedding venue. When you get married at Always & Forever Weddings and Events, know that you will be able to say your “I DOs” within a location that features a sparkling lake and is within the upscale Desert Shores area of Summerlin, close to the Vegas Strip and downtown Las Vegas.
Now that you have had a proper introduction to our exceptional ceremony and reception venue, let’s dive into those wedding specials we mentioned!
We Make it Affordable to Get Married in Las Vegas with Our Wedding Special Packages
For those who would like to have a romantic wedding that’s on the smaller side, or a wedding for two, we present to you our exceptional “Marina” ceremony only wedding special that provides you with three location-based packages to choose from. Also, brides and grooms who decide to have a larger wedding with the ceremony and reception included, can take advantage of our “Silver” all inclusive wedding specials that sports three affordable packages to choose from.
“Marina” Ceremony Only Las Vegas Wedding Specials
Las Vegas is known as the wedding capital of the world, and for good reason. Many brides and grooms come to this city to either elope or have an intimate wedding with their closest friends and family. For those who have a small wedding in mind, we offer wedding specials and packages that are cost-effective so that you can have the wedding you have always dreamed about. Our “Marina” package was specifically designed for intimate wedding ceremonies, and it’s ideal for those who plan on having 0-10 wedding guests. Our popular Marina packages are only ($899 Friday–Sunday/not available at sunset) and ($799 Monday–Thursday).
Inclusions that You Can Look Forward to When You Book One of Our “Marina” Wedding Special Packages:
- We provide you with one of three stunning Las Vegas lake ceremony venues for up to 30 minutes.
- Our wedding special packages come complete with an experienced ceremony coordinator.
- We arrange for you to have a licensed officiate for a traditional or civil ceremony – the minister’s fee is paid separately.
- Our team will ensure your ceremony site is completely set up, from the chairs to the decor.
- Always & Forever will play traditional music during your wedding ceremony.
- Our Las Vegas wedding special packages come with outstanding photography coverage.
- You will receive a $25 floral credit with any of our “Marina” ceremony only packages.
- For those who are in need of witnesses, our Las Vegas full-service wedding venue will provide them for you.
Upgrade Your “Marina” Wedding Package with the Following:
- We provide an outstanding photographer, and you have the option to purchase photo packages separately.
- Is there a wedding item that you have in mind, but didn’t see in our inclusions list? We can provide you with special add-ons such as a tux or wedding gown rental, professional limo services, and the like.
Select One of Three “Marina” Wedding Special Packages by Choosing Your Must-Have Location
You have some fabulous options when it comes to booking a “Marina” ceremony only wedding package, which is based on one of our outdoor ceremony venue locations. This would include Heritage Garden, Swan Garden, and Grand Garden. Each location has its own special qualities that we know you’re going to just love. Let’s take a look at each package location below:
This exceptional ceremony location features beautiful cascading ivy-covered arches that form an incredible walkway for the bride’s grand entrance. This walkway leads to a lakefront ceremony gazebo where you can say your vows. Heritage Garden is surrounded by lush greenery, swaying willow trees, and a charming stone bridge over the water is seen in the distance, which adds a romantic touch.
We encourage you to take a peek at our Heritage Garden Image Gallery to see for yourself how lovely this wedding venue is. You can also view all our Heritage Garden Ceremony Only Packages, if you would like to explore further.
If you’re looking for a truly romantic Las Vegas ceremony location, then Swan Garden is where you should say your “I DOs” to one another. This venue boasts a gorgeous wedding gazebo that rests right over a breathtaking lake that offers peaceful lake breezes, and creates a sensational backdrop for your wedding photography, especially with the stone bridge that sits over the lake.
Additionally, this location is set within a lovely garden complete with swaying willow trees. Those who tie the knot at Swan Garden will often fill the walkway with beautiful flower petals for a romantic touch. You can view this Las Vegas ceremony venue by visiting our Swan Garden Image Gallery which contains photos of happy couples who were married at this location. Brides and grooms who would like to see other packages that are offered for this ceremony site should visit our Swan Garden Ceremony Only Packages page.
As the name suggests, this ceremony space is grand and will be sure to impress your wedding guests. This Las Vegas ceremony venue is situated within a gorgeous garden courtyard, surrounded by greenery and beautiful tall trees, as well as showcases outstanding stone statues. Grand Garden features an ivy-covered ceremony gazebo that sits on the lake’s edge, and is often covered in wedding flowers as well. Additionally, a magnificent walkway that leads to the altar makes an impressive path for the bride to make her grand entrance.
We have a Grand Garden Image Gallery that you will want to visit if you’re planning on taking advantage of this exceptional wedding special by getting married within Grand Garden. With that said, you will also want to check out our main Grand Garden Ceremony Only Packages page to see all your Grand Garden options.
“Silver” All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Las Vegas Wedding Specials
Always & Forever “Silver” wedding special packages are a fabulous way to have a ceremony and reception with up to 50 guests, at an affordable price. With our “Silver” specials, we offer all inclusive weddings at a price of ($6,495 Friday–Sunday) and ($5,995 Monday–Thursday). As you can see, these are exceptional prices given the fact that every detail of the ceremony and reception will be taken care of for you!
The “Silver” package you choose will be based on the specific ceremony location that appeals to you most – Grand Garden, Swan Garden, Heritage Garden, or our indoor ceremony space, which is Lakeview Chapel. Following the ceremony, you and your guests will celebrate your marriage within a corresponding reception hall – Swan Banquet Room or the Grand Atrium Reception Hall, with both featuring beautiful lake and garden views.
Below you will find our four “Silver” all inclusive wedding special packages based on ceremony location:
- Grand Garden “Silver” All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Wedding Special Package
- Heritage Garden “Silver” All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Wedding Special Package
- Swan Garden “Silver” All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Wedding Special Package
- Lakeview Chapel “Silver” All Inclusive Ceremony & Reception Wedding Special Package
Please note that Saturday evenings are not available with our “Silver” packages for Grand Garden, Heritage Garden, and Swan Garden in the months of March, April, May, September, and October – you can view Always & Forever’s Waterfall Garden Cascade package for additional Saturday evening options.
The Reception Hall Your Wedding Celebration will be Held in is Just Steps Away from Your Ceremony Site:
One aspect of our full-service wedding venue is that not only do we offer the best ceremony locations in Las Vegas, but our reception halls are on-site and just steps away from our ceremony venues. Having each ceremony location and banquet hall within the same vicinity is ideal because it allows you to spend some time having your wedding photos taken immediately following the ceremony, as your guests simply walk over to the corresponding reception hall to mingle until you and your spouse make a formal entry. If you would like to learn more about our reception areas, then feel free to head over to our Reception Hall page for more details.
Inclusions That Make Our “Silver” Ceremony & Reception Wedding Special Packages So Popular:
When you book one of our “Silver” wedding special packages, you will be provided with must-have ceremony and reception inclusions that will make your bid day a memorable one. With that said, below you will find a list of what comes with our all inclusive “Silver” packages, broken down by ceremony and receptions:
“Silver” Wedding Special Package Ceremony Inclusions:
- You will have access to one of our stunning lakeside ceremony sites for up to 30 minutes.
- Package includes the use of a bridal suit for 30 minutes before the ceremony starts.
- All inclusive wedding special packages come complete with a professional event planner.
- We provide you with a licensed officiate for a traditional or civil ceremony. Please note that the minister’s fee is paid separately directly by you.
- The Always & Forever wedding team will ensure your ceremony site is ready to go with chair set up, decor, and the like.
- We play traditional music during your Las Vegas wedding ceremony.
- Your wedding special package will provide you with the use of our wedding photographer (photo packages can be purchased separately).
- A $75 floral credit comes with all our “Silver” all inclusive ceremony and reception packages.
- Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions will provide you with witnesses, if needed.
“Silver” Wedding Special Package Reception Inclusions:
- Access to one of our elegant Las Vegas reception halls for up to 3 hours.
- Your event planner will ensure that your reception is a successful event.
- The reception room chairs and tables will be set up by our team, and for an upgraded fee, gold Chiavari chairs, and chair covers, as well as sashes, will be provided.
- We place one beautiful rose centerpiece on every reception hall table.
- You will have a wide variety of table linen colors to select from to perfectly match your wedding day colors.
- Our wedding special packages come with a Champagne toast for guests 21 and over.
- We provide the bride and groom with special table services.
- Your Las Vegas all inclusive package comes with an experienced DJ/Emcee.
- All inclusive packages come with an exceptional buffet meal that includes options from our Classic and International menu.
- We include complimentary coffee, tea, water, and soda, and you have the option to upgrade to a hosted bar or cash bar option. Also, we suggest taking a look at this page on open bars so you know if you should include one.
- All “Silver” wedding special packages come with a lovely three-tier wedding cake, as well as cake services. Take a moment to view our wedding cake designs.
More Las Vegas All Inclusive Venue Packages
Always & Forever has many exceptional ceremony and reception packages, and even though some may not be included in our wedding specials, they are still cost-effective, and will provide you with everything that’s needed to have your dream come true evening wedding or daytime ceremony. Below you will find additional all inclusive packages that are worth checking out:
- Heritage Garden All inclusive Wedding Packages
- Swan Garden All Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Grand Garden All Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Waterfall Garden All Inclusive Wedding Packages
- Lakeview Chapel All Inclusive Wedding Packages
We also recommend stopping by our main Las Vegas Wedding Packages page, so you can view all the packages that we offer to those who are interested in getting married at Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions.
Check Out These Wedding Day Resources for Those Getting Married Near the Vegas Strip
When you’re planning a Las Vegas wedding, it can be fun and enjoyable when you have the right team on your side, as well as the proper wedding resources. Here at Always & Forever, we have put together many helpful resource pages for topics such as how to file for a marriage license, info on reception only packages, bridal updos and makeup details, ceremony only packages, and more. With that in mind, dive into the pages below to get your Las Vegas wedding planning on its way!
- Take a look at our All Inclusive Packages page to read about all the fabulous details.
- Always & Forever offers packages for affordable lakeside ceremonies and receptions.
- If you’re looking for an indoor wedding chapel in Las Vegas, we have an exceptional one!
- Check out this article to see who pays for what for a ceremony or a reception.
- Don’t forget to book your wedding day transportation – here are some tips to get you started.
- Choosing your bridesmaids can be an easy task with these helpful tips.
- Here are a few great tips for putting together the perfect maid of honor speech!
- We have a page dedicated to our Las Vegas wedding venues; check it out!
- If you will need your hair done, take a look at our bridal hair and makeup page.
- Dive into this post on wedding traditions to see which ones you can incorporate into your ceremony and reception.
- Looking for ceremony gazebos near the Vegas Strip? We have several options.
- Read all about our ceremony only packages for romantic lakeside weddings.
- Dive into our Las Vegas Reception Halls page to see just how outstanding they are.
- Learn about how to obtain your marriage license so you’re prepared.
Always & Forever Has Several Affordable Las Vegas Wedding Specials Just for You!
We know how important it is to have your special day turn out exactly the way you have imagined it, but for some, their dream wedding can be out of reach financially. At Always & Forever Weddings and Receptions, this doesn’t have to be the case. Our Las Vegas wedding specials were designed for brides and grooms to be able to afford that dream wedding they have been hoping for. If you would like to take advantage of our fabulous wedding special packages, then don’t hesitate to give one of our team members a call at (702) 318-5683. You can also send a note to our wedding specialists online, and we will gladly answer any questions you may have.